Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Blessed

As I think about this blog and what I want it to be, I do not want it to be just about my journey with the upcoming surgeries but also with live in general.  Today after work, I had the wonderful opportunity to watch two girls who are amazing and who I enjoy all the time I spend with them.  As I was talking with their mom this evening, she said to me that they are looking for someone to watch her kids during the summer time when school is out.  She made a comment, "We were so lucky to have found you."  But in reality, I am the lucky one as the job started out as my income for a few months while I was seeking employment.  Even after I was hired at my current job, they have been willing to let me watch their children whenever I am off or in anyway that works our schedules.  

I am also very blessed to have not only the job that I have now, but also to have a Master's degree in social work and to have my limited license. When I was a sophomore/junior at Rochester College, I decided to major in behavioral sciences with a concentration in social work.  After three years, I started at Wayne state University for Master's in Social Worker.  I saw what I wanted and went after it.  I set goals and I hope to achieve.  There were many times that not too many people though I would be able to make it but I did it!  I am so blessed to have the support of my family and friends.

I love each and everyone of you!  

Have a great night!

Love Manda Moo!

1 comment:

I love comments!