Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Wow, what a year.  I decided to start this blog as I am embarking on a journey that is sure going to be an adventure.  Let's start at the beginning.  I was born with a disorder which is Hemifacial Microsomia.  Basically, I was born with a deformed jaw bone on both sides.  I have had several surgeries to help correct it however, none of them took.  After a painful surgery in 2001, I decided to stop having surgeries due to the impact it had on me both physically and mentally. 

 
I have always had a hard time find a dentist I finally found one that has made me feel comfortable.  After two visits to him he recommended me to Dr. Hitchcock through Michigan Oral Surgeons.  After much soul searching, prayer and discussions with my mother and Dr., I have decided to start another round of surgeries.  I look forward to sharing not only my past but my future on this blog.

Truth be told, I have always wanted to share my story however, never figured out a way until recently.  I look forward to hearing from you as I love comments!

I hope you all are enjoying your Christmas.

Manda Moo

2 comments:

I love comments!