Saturday, January 12, 2013

Overwhelemed

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!  I am overwhelmed with all of the love and support that I have been receiving from people at work and friends and family.  I am so nervous.  If I think about it there is only three days before the big day!  I have told people that while this surgery/procedure is complicated, it is from the world go.  It has been over ten years since I have been in the operating room and being put to sleep.  They have to go down a certain way otherwise it will not work.  

I am nervous not just about the surgery itself but that whole process before, the after, and the recovery.  Like, I said, it has been over ten years since I have gone through anything like this.  I do know that everything happens for a reason.  

I have been quiet over the last week but that is because I have been sick.  I would come home from work and be exhausted.  

I hope you all have a good day and weekend!  

Love, 

Manda Moo

1 comment:

  1. You will do JUST fine sweetie.. We (the fuzzies and I) are keeping our fingers and paws crossed for you! XO... Alecia

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!