Tuesday, January 1, 2013

TWO WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!

Oh MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  While we rang in the New Year on the way home from my aunt's house this morning, I realized that my surgery is in TWO WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Oh no...I am so nervous and my mind is going a mile a minute.  

I am so nervous and the problem is not the surgery itself but it's outcome.  What will I look like?  Will it take? How much pain is there going to be?  I know these are questions that will be answered after I have surgery and oh yes, there will be pictures to come..don't you worry for my blogger world.  

So, to prepare what have I been doing this New Year's Day???  I have been attempting to catch up on my laundry and doing the dishes so far today, I am on my 4th load of laundry and 3rd load of dishes.  Oh my...is this what nesting feels like?  

Again, I thank-you all for reading my blog and posting comments.  I am sure there will be more to come within the next TWO WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Have I said that enough yet????

Oh and by the way this journey has lead me back to a wonderful person.  She was a nurse at my former oral surgeons office and have not talked to her in forever.  I am so glad that we have reconnected.  Man, things sure have changed!

I hope everyone has what they all dream of in 2013.  As one of my former bosses said "Make it great!"  So let's make 2013 GREAT!!!!!!!  I know I am going to try my hardest!

Love,

Manda Moo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!